Friday, February 05, 2010

Zac Posen for Target LookBook























photos taken from fashionista

Zac Posen may be facing financial troubles with the economical downturn, but this collection that is coming out at Target on April 25th, 2010 is simply AMAZING~~. All the pieces are extremely wearable and there are so many pieces I want. Although, I have to say, some of the pieces remind me a little of American Apparel and Urban Outfitters. My favorites are definitely the gown with safety-pin print and the one-piece swimsuit in tie-dye print.

The designer is only 29 years old, which is my age, and had risen to fame very quickly in the past. Now we hear the name "Zac Posen" and we think "beautiful dresses". Zac is also coming out with a lower price line collection called Z Spoke that will hit Saks Fifth Avenue stores on March 1st.

1 comment:

Diane said...

I cannot get over these amazingly stylish looks or the fact that they are available at Target! That Tie-dye one piece is sooo cute! Great blog.

Related Posts with Thumbnails