Monday, July 20, 2009

Final Sale at RueLaLa: Smitten with Badgley Mischka


RueLaLa is having a Final Sale event with 36 brand names and it's ending in seven plus hours from now (around 7:30am PST). Some of the brands may have sold out early, but I only had eyes for Badgley Mischka's amazing dress sales. This flowy silk dress above is still available in a size 6. It is also 76% off from its retail price and is now extremely affordable at $299. I LOVE the navy blue paisley print along bottom hem, which looks like art. And the full-bodiedness of the dress comes from its three layers and structured mesh lining that holds its shape. Isn't it simply BEAUTIFUL? I can't believe it's not sold out yet! Perhaps it's because this dress is just a tad bit difficult to wear. I mean, you almost need a TV/magazine appearance lined up in order to wear it, and the princess skirt part may still seem too formal. It's almost like a wedding gown, but the paisley prints make it that much less suitable to wear down the aisle. I still lust for it though...Can you really blame a girl?

Here are some more dresses I love from Badgley Mischka's sale:






No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails