Thursday, September 25, 2008

Marc by Marc Jacob Brushed Cotton Peacoat

Marc by Marc Jacob Men's Brushed Cotton Peacoat
Now: $138.00 Was: $328.00

I have a friend named Jerry. He is tall and lanky, and wears a pair of glasses. Everyone comments about how genteel Jerry is, and asks if he is a journalist of some sort. For some reason, when I saw this jacket on Gilt Groupe, I envisioned Jerry in it. Well, I love the jacket's smart style. Unfortunately, my man has a tummy that defies the belt that Marc Jacob designed across the waist. Instead of the triangular shape that this peacoat is supposed to produce, it would have look squarish on my man. He would not have liked it. Jerry, on the other hand, is perfect for this jacket. I just thought I would point that out ^_^.

By the way, Gilt Groupe membership is only by invite. Please leave a comment with your email address if you want me to invite you to the site.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails