Friday, February 19, 2010

Statement by J. Tray Table

Last week, chibi's new home furniture finally arrived from Taiwan. Solid wood mahogany tables, handsome leather chairs, custom-made entertainment system console, velvet lounge chairs, majestically framed paintings, and a Victorian-looking easel. I LOVE IT! Everything looks beautiful, meticulously crafted, and luxurious. More importantly, the arrival of the furniture coincided with Chinese new year and after we cleaned house, it was suddenly a tidier and more livable space~!

I'm now rather obsessed about how furniture can transform space. And as I've been the spoiled queen holed up in my room lately, chibi has been serving me food and drinks like my poor slave (willingly though, I hope =P). So I really think this tray table ($69, Was $173) would be perfect as a present to him. The removable tray will be important when he has to bring me my food and drinks from the kitchen downstairs. *tongue in cheek* What do you think? Very Victorian-esque, eh? I pronounce this, my lust-of-the-day item!!


Statement by J. is having a sale at Hautelook right now.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails