Saturday, October 17, 2009

$10 Victoria Secret cash for a lucky reader with Angel credit card!


Unbelievable, it's not mine is giving out $10 to spend at Victoria Secret (exp: Oct 31st) for a lucky reader who has a Victoria Secret Angel credit card. Perfect time to buy the right undergarments to wear with your Halloween costume!

All you have to do is leave a comment below with your email, telling me you have a current Angel credit card and which item you plan to buy before Halloween. A random drawing will decide the lucky winner on midnight of Saturday October 24th and the details will be sent right to his/her email inbox. Tell all your friends~!!

____________________________
Update:

This lucky draw has ended and the lucky winner is Heather!! I hope the Flirty little sleeveless squareneck dress is awesome~.

6 comments:

Kaizen Fashion Project said...

I have a Victorias Secret Credit Card, + I would purchase the Flirty little sleeveless squareneck dress! It's absolutely stunning!

Colleen said...

I have a VS Angel card and I would get the Angels push-up bra in leopard to go with my lion costume... (Yes, there may be a clash there)...colleen201@yahoo.com

Patricia said...

Yup, I have an Angel card and would get some no show panties in black and nude! They are absolutely essential.
patricia8989@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

tinatintin@mail . com
woot!!! I have an Angel card and would love the $10 to go towards VS LOTION!

Anonymous said...

I have a Victoria's Secret Credit Card. I would get a christmas present (a bra) for my sister. jessytracy@hotmail.com

Gina said...

I have a VS card. I'd get a new bra. ginabx(at)yahoo(dot)com

Related Posts with Thumbnails