Wednesday, January 28, 2009

BCBG Shiny Nudes


BCBGMAXAZRIA Women's Daja $167.99 (Was: $210)
From Shoes.com


Amonia Heel - Natural

BCBGirls Amonia Heel - Natural $112.99
From Heels.com

While Angelina Jolie made wearing nude colored dresses, shoes, and make-up a trend, the whole idea of wearing nude heels to extend the length of our legs has been around for ages. Wearing skin-colored shoes are equivalent to adding inches of leg and skin from afar. I personally love Bottega Veneta's Pompei T-Strap Woven Sandals in Cream, which was found on the feet of Christy Turlington and Catherine Zeta Jones. But I find the marriage of the recent patent trend and nude color palettes truly palpitating.

The BCBGMaxaria Daja is a deceivingly simple pump with the single twist of a white curving t-strap metal embellishment on its heel. I see this pump being worn everyday or at important events. The BCBGirls Amonia Heels, on the other hand, is a highly polished, British-feeling cross between an ankle boot and strappy sandals. I was impressed by the details on the BCBG shiny nudes and thought I dedicate a post to them despite my way-too-numerous posts on shoes lately. Haha, what can I say, it's shoes!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails