Thursday, November 13, 2008

Oh My God, SHOES!!!

Newbury Heel - Fuschia
You don't have to break your bank to look hot in heels. Haa, I don't care how cheesy that sounded because I am truly excited about this Report Signature Fuschia Newbury Heel ($179.99) at Heels.com. This is one of those great online sites where you don't have to worry about your purchase not fitting your feet, because you get Free Shipping and Free Returns on every order! I love the color fuschia and the big straps on this heel. The front straps wraps around the hidden 1 inch platform, which is bound to make you look that much taller. Of course, it does have an impossibly high heel (4.75 inches), so not everyone will be able to walk in these. Killer heels are used to stun people in special occasions, so you won't have to walk in them everyday anyway!

Laila Cuffed Boot
Since it is technically winter (even though I'm in LA), I thought I would include this Diba Laila Cuffed Boot (now $149.99 from $164.99), which is in my favorite color of the season, GREY!!! The heel here is chunky and very sensible (only 2.5 inches). Also, the boot has ruched sides, cuff with grommet detail and a leather bow at the back. It is details like this that really tickle my fancy. Plus, I really like the practicality of this boot.

Now, I left the best for last: You can Save $15 off any order over $125 at Heels.com with code HEELQ4AFF from 10/1/08 - 12/31/08. So go check out Heels.com with brand names like L.A.M.B., Marc by Marc Jacob, BCBGirls, and Paris Hilton.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails