Sunday, August 10, 2008

Roberto Cavalli Croc Print Clutch vs. Anya Hindmarch Piano Python Clutch

I have clutch mania. Exotics light up my eyes. I constantly drool while looking at Carlos Falchi, Nancy Gonzalez, VBH, and the like. It's no wonder this Roberto Cavalli Crocodile Print Clutch caught my eye. I had to take a second look to see that it is, in fact, croc print. This Robert Cavalli Croc Print Clutch reminds me of Tod's lizard clutch with elements of Chloe (Saskia) spirit worked into the front clasp. The gathered sides also really call out to me. Available in basic patent colors (biege and black) at Net-a-Porter (Singapore & HK) for £555.49/£519, this bag is sold out on Net-a-porter USA. This really proves the point that traveling is good, or that having friends globally can come in very handy.
Or that's what I thought, until I saw this amazing gold Piano Python Clutch by Anya Hindmarch on Net-a-porter (HK) for £540.23. My breath was taken away. Why wouldn't you buy a REAL exotic skin for the same price? And it's gold. Greek goddess gold.

Well... ...The biege or black patent are classic neutrals and the Robert Cavalli bag has a bit of a more interesting design... Yet gold goes with lots of different colors while being extra glamorous itself. Besides, Anya Hindmarch's bag has the cutest pleats and a bow that exudes undeniable ladylikeness... ... ...But then again... ...ARGH!

Which would you chose? Roberto Cavalli Croc Print or Anya Hindmarch Piano Python?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails