Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Y Yigal - wonderful shades of blue




As you all know, I just bought a blue dress, a tight, form-fighting thing that's great for clubbing. But there are times when slouchy chic is much more appropriate. At classy events and parties, you want to appear elegant and not trying too hard. So when I saw these blue Y Yigal dresses at Gilt Groupe, I truly felt torn and wanted to return my dress. The Y Yigal dresses are approximately 65% off on Gilt right now, which makes them affordable!

Y Yigal is an Israeli-born, New York-based designer, draped in critical praise. The self-taught Yigal Azrouël launched his eponymous womenswear collection in 1998 with a line of draped, cascading cuts that evoked a fluid feminine aesthetic. The designer’s effortlessly chic style has made him a favorite of Natalie Portman and Scarlett Johansson, and his collection is often spotted in the editorial spreads of Vogue, W and Harper’s Bazaar.

On another note, I really like the vintage look of this Ted Baker shoes on Gilt Man:I wonder if chibi would like it too...?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails