Sunday, November 08, 2009

Grey Winter Wear





I know I just did a post on electric dresses, but there is this diametric part of myself that loves grey and loves it even more on warm warm winter wear (I'm in winter wear A LOT!). I have this grey cardigan from Wallace that I wear ALL THE TIME. But it's a thin material and I wish I have a chunky cardigan for this Fall. After all, chunky sweaters are totally in this year. This one from A/X is basic without much fanfare, but that's the way I like it and it is an extra 20% off its sale price right now. If you don't already have something basic like that, it's a definite must-buy.

Also, for the longest time, I have wanted a swing coat that is girly but not overly so. I saw this PERFECT one at A/X since it is GREY, a very neutral color, and its proportions are so flattering! Just look at it from the back. The three buttons detail down the middle of the full skirt brings your eyes straight to the lines of that fitted bodice. This is officially high up on my wishlist.

Just a reminder, A/X is now having a promotion where you get a free scarf with $100 purchase while supplies last. Hurry if you want an extra something on top of those dresses for the holiday seasons. Use code AXSCARF during checkout.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails