Saturday, November 07, 2009

In love with electric pleats

I have absolutely fallen in love with highly charged colors on fitted cocktail dresses. Despite being monochromic, they are attention-grabbing and easy-to-wear. Oh so glamorous~! And saturated colors are great for this Fall season. I especially love it when there are architectural details like these two dresses from A/X. I've always been a sucker for origami dresses and asymmetry pleats. In fact, I just bought on Monday an electric royal blue dress with asymmetrical pleats. I can't wait to wear it. Anyway, A/X is now having a promotion where you get a free scarf with $100 purchase while supplies last. Hurry if you want an extra something on top of those dresses for the holiday seasons. Use code AXSCARF during checkout.




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails