Thursday, March 12, 2009

Majorly Mod Fashion~

Oh My God!
How cute are these Majorette Booties??!!

Majorette Booties
They are $149.99 and SOOO CUTE!!!! With a hidden platform and cut-out details, this bootie is one of the cutest I've seen in a while. I swear, I'm such a sucker for cute things. I found them at www.ModCloth.com, where you can buy vintage, retro, Indie, and mod fashions online.

What I love most about this bootie is the fact that it will go well with jeans and with dresses. And for really frilly dresses like the ones below, it would add the edge and yet, still fit into the feminine feel.

Caliente Salsa Dancing Dress

Caliente Salsa Dancing Dress $82.99



Love And Lilacs Dress

Love And Lilacs Dress $64.99



Anna Karenina Dress

Anna Karenina Dress $64.99



What do you think? Is ModCloth.com hot or not?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails