Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Badgley Mischka Platinum Red Halter Dress




Please dress me up in this Badgley Mischka Platinum dress. It was on sale on Gilt Groupe on Feb 18th, but I couldn't buy it because there was only a size 12 left. Sigh~~~~~ I cannot express my sorrow...I can only express my love for the dress by posting about it. Why do I like it? Because it is red. Because it is silk. Because I get to show off my back while remaining quite demure in the front. Because it has really interesting printed material at the waist. Because it has pleated details at the chest and let me tell you how much my modest bosoms need those pleated details.

Of course, the runway Badgley Mischka is more impressive. It has been 20 years since Mark Badgley and James Mischka joined hands to bring us Badgley Mischka, known for their heavenly dresses that any dress lover should know about. For Spring'09, they made everything feather light, and for Fall'09, it was serious glamor with lots of black pieces. I am voting for light and airy any day because that is my preference. But the Fall'09 collection has a couple of pieces that looked like it was Indian-inspired. I really like that too. Please check out their new Fall runway show at Style.com


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails