Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Marchesa & Reem Acra Fall '09 - Great dresses Galore


LOVE Marchesa to death (also love Notte by Marchesa!). Thought Marchesa's Fall '09 collection was a collection of over-the-top, only-for-big-events fantasy gowns. More photos at Fabsugar.

Anyway, I melted in places I didn't know exist inside of me when I saw this lavender gown with billowing layers on the side, bandaged front with metallic base shining through, and a soft piece falling off the side of one arm. What a dream. My heart beats like a drum just to herald this piece. I would like to wear this to my wedding please... ... ...

.

.

.

In other news, Reem Acra went for a private viewing for the Fall'09 collection, and great dresses were shown there too. These are, of course, future vintage dresses that are so delectable that people would still buy them in a depression. Probably.

Anyway, more at PurseBlog.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails