Saturday, January 17, 2009

Crazy for shoes!~~ ShoeSteal.com Blowout Sale


All shoes on ShoeSteal.com will be marked down to $29.99 or less on January 20th! You can save up to 95% on name brands like J.Lo, Stuart Weitzman, Christian Lacroix, KORS Michael Kors, and so on! With more than 11,000 styles available on ShoeSteal.com, you're sure to find a pair or four at prices you won't be able to pass up! Also, get Free Shipping on orders of $100 or more at ShoeSteal.com! Get 'em before they're gone!

I myself am eyeing an off-white Frye sandal (above) and a red patent Guess pump (below). I have been searching high and low for a red pump and this one really stood out to me because of it's cork bottom and heels. Plus the patent makes it bloody red and that is exactly what I am aiming for. How awesome! I can't wait for the sale to begin~!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails