Thursday, October 16, 2008

Statement pieces indeed.

Dolce Vita Cher Heel with Cut Outs
Dolce Vita Cher Heel with Cut Outs $152.00

I saw these heels on PinkMascara and had to look at it again and again. A little while ago, I saw Christian Louboutin come out with a Button-Web Strappy Sandal and thought it wasn't a shoe that many women would be drawn to. Then when I saw Dolce Vita Cher heels, I wondered the same question. But the fact of the matter is, I couldn't keep my eyes from these pair of shoes. From my previous post on DVF boots, you could already tell that I love grey suede. The cutouts in the Dolce Vita Cher heels are very fashion forward and I love that the shoe comes together in the lace-up detail at the front. I also love Dolce Vita Justin Stillettos. Anyone wearing these shoes with a dress would rightly command attention.

Alexis Hudson Whistler Bag
Alexis Hudson Whistler Bag $750.00


Kooba Mandy Clutch
Kooba Mandy Clutch $365.00

For the statement evening/clutch bags of the day, I chose Alexis Hudson's Whistler Bag and Kooba's Mandy Clutch. Yes, they are black, but certainly not boring! The shape and form of each is exciting and youthful, and while I haven't always been a fan of Kooba, I have to say that its use of zippers and asymmetry in the Mandy Clutch is simply divine. Way to make a statement on an evening out!~

Remember that Pink Mascara has Free Shipping w $150 purchase for those of you heading that way.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails