Friday, October 10, 2008

Outerwear substitutes at Old Navy

Fashion has everything to do with business and finance. Markets depend on consumer confidence for a healthy dose of buying and selling. Without the confidence that our businesses will make money, we are hesitant to buy, thus making other businesses suffer, in turn causing their owners not to spend either. Therefore, even with news of a great financial depression bearing upon us, I feel the need to do my part in stimulating the economy. Yet, it is only wise to tighten the drawstrings of my money pouch just a bit. So, even though my fashion sense remains sharp, I've decided to hunt for cheaper alternatives to the sweaters and coats I like at Neiman Marcus. Lucky for me, I didn't have to search too long. I saw this line somewhere "Old Navy has the best new outerwear for the family, starting at $39.50" and I went to browse Old Navy, not expecting much. And surprisingly, I found some basic items that I would certainly buy since I forgot to bring any of my clothes for colder weather from Vancouver to LA. I really love the scarf cardigans and striped boyfriend cardigans. I also like the pique wool-blend coats in all 4 colors!!!










Well, ok, if you really prefer to spend ten times the price at Neiman Marcus, then today is the final day you can earn a $50 NM gift card with code WARM8 when you spend $350 on cold weather accessories, outerwear, or boots for women, men, and kids. Browse the Cold Weather Event at Neiman Marcus.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome collection..! These cardigans would be perfect for winter. I too got a sweater from Old Navy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails