Friday, October 10, 2008

02: Outerwear substitutes at UrbanOutfitters

As a continuation of yesterday's entry about cheaper outerwear substitutes, people who are unhappy about Old Navy's selection or quality can consider other stores like Urban Outfitters, where you will find less conventional alternatives to coats and sweaters.

Here goes the not-so-literal comparison:








As an aside, I also really like the Grey Antics Scarf Jacket ($128.00) and the Silence & Noise Legacy Coat ($140.00). :
Check out Urban Outfitter's sweaters and cardigans while you are at it. I love that a lot of them are long and cover my butt as is the fashion nowadays. Well, the length of those sweaters not only elongates my upper body (so that it looks slimmer and I look taller), it also cover me up properly when I sit down and slouch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WoW! That Stella McCartney belted coat is really amazing~!!

Love your blog! Keep it up!

Related Posts with Thumbnails