Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Nancy Gonzalez Silver Lizard Clutch



Nancy Gonzalez painted silver lizard clutch. Crafted in a hard box shape and style. Fully lined with lavender satin. In next-to-new condition.

Measurements:
6" L x 3.5" H x 1.75" W

Materials: Lizard
Lining: Satin

This is my lust-of-the-day that turned up at Hautelook.com. DecadesTwo is selling this next-to-new silver lizard clutch for 53% off. I really think it should be a little cheaper because it's not completely new. But that said, it sure is lust-worthy. Nancy Gonzalez always makes beautiful exotic bags, though I find them a little old sometimes, which is what happens when you craft crocodile skin into a hobo or tote. So I prefer my exotic skins in small doses and this clutch is the perfect dose. Plus, what a pretty color!! The lizard skin is understated and glamorous at the same time, so you will never feel like you're trying too hard.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails