Wednesday, February 18, 2009

$30 Off Full-Priced Denim at Armani Exchange




So it is sales all over the United States and $30 off is no big deal, but I like the Wing Logo and the Art Deco on these black skinny denims so I'm posting them here. You know, chibi's brother has a Converse shoe with the wing motif on it. Those shoes may be old, but I still find them hot.

So I like wearing wings on my body (this is not a Halloween fetish, I swear!)...I think this comes from my favorite anime creators (CLAMP), who came out with Cardcaptor Sakura, Tsubasa Chronicles, Angelic Layer, Chobits, and XXXHolic. Wings are part of their recurring themes throughout their mangas/animes. Wings symbolizes growth, breakthrough, and freedom. Thus, if I can slap them on my butt, I wonder where they would take me.

Well, if not wings, then the art deco motif is very mod too. These black skinny jeans are very rock glam-ish, don't you think? Pair them with a sexy top, an eye-grabbing clutch and some killer stilettos and you will be ready to kick ass at any party. Armani Exchange also has one with a sequined patch at the back waistline, which will disappear if you have a longer top on. So if I were you, I would definitely go with my choices.

Shop All $30 Off Full-Priced Denim at Armani Exchange.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails