Sunday, November 02, 2008

New Miu Miu Bag Styles

(Left) Patch Shoulder Bag $1,345.
(Right)
Patchwork Shoulder Bag $1,445.

Patchwork is certainly not new to Miu Miu, but it's the first time patchwork looked like french fries and keys on a piano pasted onto a Miu Miu bag. The shoulder bag on the left has a contrast of colors that accentuate the flooring-like arrangement of leather patches. I feel like I might still be watching the Matrix with its cryptic codes scrolling down on the computer screens. The navy and purple colored shoulder bag on the right is much more sane in comparison to the potato-and-wood looking concoction on the left.


(Clockwise from top left)
Large PVC Tote $995,
Cutout Bowling Bag $1,430,
Bicolor Bowling Bag $1, 240.

What can you see in the middle of these bowling bags? At first look, I thought I saw a Chinese bun at the center. Then, I thought it looked like a bell or a dome. Needless to say, I stared at these bags for a while. I wonder if I would start yelling "sanctuary" once I get ahold of these bags (re: Hunchback of Notre Dame)? I am pretty sure I would. I am strange that way, but really, I simply adore the new bun look by Miu Miu. It's fun and retro without losing modernity.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails