Thursday, September 04, 2008

Quail Frenchie Dress in Violet/Cream

Frenchie Dress in Violet/Cream $193

I found this amazingly cute dress that reminded me of the days I spent wearing a pinafore in my all-girls Catholic middle school in Singapore. I had been there 10 years by the time I left and still, I haven't been able to figure out how to look cute in my uniform. Well, now I don't have to. To resolve all my self-esteem issues, I can acquire new clothings that disprove my ugliness from the past. HO HO HO...

Quail was founded by Michelle William. Based in LA, Williams creates fun, polished, and risky collections, inspired by anything from grunge to 50's pin-up girls. You can see William's signature high waist and pleats in the Frenchie Dress.

See more of her charming collection at Quail's website, or see three more outfits after the jump.





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails