Saturday, August 30, 2008

Escada Margaretha Bag

I'll admit that I didn't know Escada made bags. And if they did, I was sure the bags they made would not be very note-worthy. Well, apparently, my parents know better. They picked up this Margaretha bag from Escada for a friend's birthday. It was 50% off because it's from the Spring/Summer 2008 collection, and it wasn't available here in Vancouver so my dad got it shipped to LA where we save on taxes as well.

There are other permutations on the Margaretha bag, which gets its name from Escada's late founder, Margaretha Ley. Its campaign poster features a bigger version with braided and hand-painted fabric in the middle. This bag caught the eyes of many with its colorful and ethnic-theme look.

Read more about the Margaretha Bag.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails