Thursday, June 05, 2008

Win $500 Urban Outfitters Gift Card

Grand Prize (1 Winner) - $500 UO Gift Card
First Prize (1 Winner) - $100 UO Gift Card
Second Prize (3 Winner) - $50 UO Gift Card

"Wanna Win? Score one of five UO gift cards - all you have to do is enter between 5/12/08 & 6/6/08, and you could walk away with something for nothing. Why? Because we like you."

I can't help it. I love Urban Outfitters. Along with H&M, Century21 and Forever21, UO was one of the stores I frequented when I was a poor graduate student prowling the dirty streets of New York. Since I felt and looked utterly unglamorous due to the stress of writing papers and the lack of sleep, UO was the cheap chic I could carry off. In fact, I just bought two dresses online in May as a graduation gift for my dear friend who graduated from Pratt. To be able to give your friend a small gift while you are thousands of miles away geographically was what UO allowed me to do!!! I know the chances are low, and first and second prize really isn't a lot, but hey...a girl can dream...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails