Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Azuri Cashmere Pashmini

Brrr, it's cold in here.

Winter is here and here are my lust-of-the-day items at greatly discounted prices!!


Amethyst Cashmere Pashmina Shawl (Was: $150.00, Now: $23.20)


Grey Feather Pashmina Shawl (Was: $125.00, Now: $19.20)


Eggplant Cashmere Pashmina Shawl (Was: $150.00, Now: $23.20)


Crimson Reversible Ombre Pashmina Scarf (Was: $115.00, Now: $21.60)


Champagne Classic Cashmere Pashmina Shawl (Was: $200.00, Now: $47.20)


I have two Pashmini shawl/scarf, both given to me by chibi over the years, and they are the love of my life. I mean...THEY ARE SO WARM!!! So easy to use, so versatile, and SO WARM!!!

Ok, so I walk around my house in a huge puffer jacket, and I like the heater on full blast. I was born in Indonesia and grew up in Singapore. Can you REALLY blame me for my aversion towards the cold? Huh? Can you? Now someone please buy me those beautifully colored Pashmini scarfs!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails