Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Tod's Python Candy Sera Mini Bag




Introducing my recent proud purchase, the Python Candy Sera Mini from Tod's. The metallic python skin is gorgeous in a versatile gold color. Moreover, the leather ties at the side adds the right amount of interest to the mini bag. I would have liked it even better if there wasn't a Tod's logo slapped on the front of the bag, but it isn't so ostentatious that I cannot just ignore it. The 3.5" drop handles are also made out of python and one of the best features of the bag as they are worked into the lower part of the bag as well. You'll find one interior pocket, which is necessary for functionality. Dimensions are 10" L x 4" W x 5" H, perfect for an evening out (whether it is a formal or clubbing event).

This bag combines what chibi and I like. chibi love mini bags, and I love python. We both find this bag incredibly cute and a steal at $345 from Yoogi's closet. We can't wait till it arrives at chibi's LA place! It's too bad I will not be in LA for another few months...sigh~

______________________
Update:

The bag arrived July 13th! chibi said that the python skin is pretty soft. I found the petal-pink version of the Tod's Python Candy bag with the 2nd place on The Style Group's Top 10 handbags list! YAY!!! Petal-pink is really pretty too.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails