Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Alexander Wang Donna Leather Hobo Bag


I'm currently ga-ga over this gray soft leather hobo bag! The wrinkling of its gray leather, the knotted cross-body shoulder strap, as well as its silver-tone zipper detail running through the center of the bag, it is wonderfully laidback and edgy.

The number of zipped pockets at the front seems great for storing (if I could just remember where I stored each item). But I am curious about a few details on this bag. For one, what are the two mouth-like holes above the zipped pockets? Are they just decoration or are they actually functional? I also wonder if the center zipper can be completely zipped up for a tighter bag, and opened up if the load in the bag warrants a bigger storage space.

In any case, Alexander Wang well deserves his CFDA/Vogue award from last year. At $830, it is also reasonably priced. I can't wait to see this bag in-stores.

___________________________
Update:

Woah! This bag and Alexander Wang Coco mini studded leather bag are both sold out already on Net-a-Porter, just as my friend, Fishee and I were discussing how fast things sell out on Net-a-Porter! (Note that the $4,645 Balmain Gray Tweed Military Cape and very cute $5,495 Judith Leiber Rhinestone embellished jaguar clutch are both also sold out already).

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails