Friday, June 19, 2009

Where are all the pretty shoes?

Picture: Resort 2010 Louis Vuitton (Style.com)


Here's a question I want to post. I know that Louis Vuitton has A-MAY-ZING shoes (because Marc Jacobs is crazy and cool like that), but why can't I ever find any of them in LV stores (in US and Canada)?

My friend, G. L., said that she had seen beautiful LV shoes in Paris and London stores. How unfair is that? Basically, fashionistas are restricted by their environment, which should come as no surprise. It's hard to be involved in fashion when you live in a slow sub-urban area. Thankfully, for internet-savvy people, their "environment" includes that of the limitless virtual environment. For the fashion exposure we get online, I'm extremely grateful.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails