Saturday, March 07, 2009

ShopFlick features the Kardashian sisters

The Kardashian sisters' Shopflick Picks!

Kim, Kourtney, and Khloe Kardashian pick out outfits for a date, girls' night out, and champagne brunch. The Kardashians are socialites, Kim being the most famous and photographed one, and they own a Dash Boutique in LA.



I love Kourtney's outfit here. Totally what I would wear...if it wasn't cold...too bad it's always cold...and those black? nails...my favorite color nails too...Kourtney, my style is eclectic too.




Dresses!!! In my favorite colors!!! Kim is beautiful, especially in the Stop Staring! Ava, red form-fitting dress! Who can make it work so well except her? However, I think I am the most taken by Kourtney because her choices pleasantly surprised me, and I think she is my favorite~. Sorry Khloe, I'm just not into your style. Anyway, check out the video where they dress up in different outfits, and maybe you'll get your hands on a Stop Staring! Million Dollar Baby Dress (below).

By the way. the Kardashian sisters share the same belt in those outfits, which brings forth the point...it's nice to have sisters. You can share accessories and if you are the same size (like BeautyTamaki and her sisters and her mom), you can practically share all everything (except underwear of course). How economical and convenient! I want sisters too...


Stop Staring! Million Dollar Baby Dress

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails