Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My midsummer night's dream


My friend A.H.'s favorite color is green, and I myself feel a great affinity to green because there is a tree name character in my Chinese name. So, today, I wanted to point out two amazing dresses from Pink Mascara that have evoked all my "midsummer night dream" fantasies. Remember that the prints trend will continue running strong in 2009. As well, Spring/Summer '09 is full of earth-tone color. As Oscar de la Renta would say "A print is something that works at all times and for all seasons." The Harkam rose dress is especially stunning as the blue hues make it much more multifaceted. In fact, I find green a very versatile but underworn color. It goes well with many skin tones and these dresses are made of beautiful silk that will feel luxurious to your skin. You can get a further 10% OFF by entering code = Afdress10 at checkout. (Coupon Expires 2/28/09.)


Pink Mascara Take $15 of a $150 purchase

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails