Thursday, October 30, 2008

Revolve Clothing has Alexis Hudson on sale

Sorry I was gone for so long. I am back in Vancouver briefly and have been busy doing homely things. But now I feel compelled to share with you the wonderful sale that Revolve Clothing is having. Just take a look at the Alexis Hudson Hera Braided Chain bag in white croc. It is now $343.00 from its original $685.00 and for such a young and chic looking bag, it is worth every cent. Unless of course, if you are a bag snob and won't even look at faux snake skin. Yes, the bag is just leather, and "white croc" is just the name of the color. I have a feeling it was meant to be slightly misleading, but I don't really care that much because I still love the classic Chanel shape and the sadle/envelope feel of its design. By the way, those cheeks are actually part of a magnetic pocket in the front. Not sure how functional it is, but I love the idea. Ingenious to work that into the design!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails