Friday, November 21, 2008




Shhh...there is a Private Sale at Vivre right now, so you can save 30% off through Sunday November 23rd, 11:59pm EST. Use promotion code PRIVSALE08 at checkout to get the discount. I am particularly enamored by this crystal snake cuff by Roberto Cavalli. "A faceted amethyst-hued crystal stone crowns an ornate silver-plated brass and zinc snake as it curls around your wrist." My mom and dad are both born in the year of the snake and fortune tellers have told them that if they had a third snake in the family, they would become very prosperous. So I thought, in addition to trying to find girlfriends for my brothers that are born in the year of the snake, I could in the meantime try to introduce more snake-like elements into my life? Well, at the very least, this snake cuff is majestic and mysterious. And what can I say? I love purple.


Win A Shopping Spree and Tickets to Fashion Week at Vivre.com!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails