Friday, February 06, 2009

Silky Romance - up to 80% off at Blue Bee

Dina Bar-El Marilyn Halter Dress Peacock

Dina Bar-El Marilyn Halter Dress Peacock

(Also in Yellow) Was $338.00 Now $67.60

Plain, yes. But anyone would look good (and FEEL GOOD) in this dress. Who wouldn't love to be a sex icon like Marilyn Monroe? Without needing to show too much skin too!



Paul Smith Sleeveless Dress Low Cross
Was $950.00 Now $190.00

For some reason, this Paul Smith dress reminds me of Tang Wei from Lust Caution. Mmmm...how sensual...

Adam + Eve Tiered Strapless Dress Black

I love chiffon, but there is a special place for silk in my heart. I once saw a documentary about the Silky Road in China. How silk was an important commodity for trade and prosperity in China. It must have been well-made because I remember crying even though I forgot why I did.

In any case, today is the last day of Spring Cleaning Sale at BlueBee.com and the sale is pretty damn amazing. Since I LOVE dresses, especially silk ones, that's what I am going to post here. All three dresses are made of silk. My favorite one is, of course, the Adam + Eve dress because of the ruffle layers.

So do check out the rest of the sale, because it is up to 80% off name brands and you are essentially paying Urban Outfitters prices on designer pieces. If you are someone who scoffs at name brands, you should STILL check this out because designer pieces have better material, cutting, prints, embellishments, and durability. Why not? Bluebee.com has pants, jackets, hoodies, skirts, sweaters, swimwear, shoes.. ... ....anything you might need...


Shop for luxury clothing at BlueBee.com!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails